Planning and continuous entertainment in celebration of the work, family or friends is an excellent way to group mental floss. These ideas have been known to improve relationships, enhance creativity, make people feel valued and builds an invisible web of goodwill.
Most of these ideas comes from a survey of the most popular ideas used in medium and large organizations in North America. All ideas are actually tested, and more importantly, they accepted with joy and appreciation and positive results for organizations that have tried them. Use these ideas, or let them inspire you to customize your own group setting. Most of them cost little or nothing to require virtually no time beyond informing people of what is happening. You can weave them all the time, or use them to plan a special event. The most important thing is to not just talk about these ideas, but in reality they are not.
A. Fun rituals
first Champagne Celebration : It may be that the agency has just landed that big long fought account, or maybe the class, we had a productive week together. Why not celebrate any reason — — work with some champagne (or sparkling grape juice, if you like)?
2. Kazoo Applause : Apple Computers, during a meeting of the whole group kazoos were issued on a quarterly basis. Instead of applauding the clapping of hands (how old-fashioned!), Then hummed in acknowledgment kazoos. Instead of trying to slide whistles gavels formal meetings? In fact, we would be asking for a standing ovation. . . now?!
3. nose : There are a variety of animal noses and red foam rubber or plastic clown nose — and bring them to bear in meetings, in difficult times, Friday, etc.
4 . Laugh a day : the corporate office of Bank of America issued a "Laugh a day Challenge" to all employees in Northern California. The entire month of April, attacked the employees to make a joke or cartoon every day to share with colleagues. People have been successfully carried out Challenge Corporate Challenge T-shirt and a book, published in, filled with the best answers. [It’s important to note the spirit of the “challenge” NOT the “competition”. They weren’t looking for the best jokes to “win”, but simply the willingness to participate. Thus everyone wins, even the employees who did not bring in jokes, but who nonetheless got to hear them.]
5. Thanks in advance : Are you to enjoy, and deserve to celebrate, and to be recognized for our contributions when they retire. But why wait? How about a party and a celebration on the first day of a person joined the company / organization? What a great way to set the tone, and contains part of the team.
6. competitions : Try these for lunch or social events: Balloon shaving, lip sync Air band (band or air), the worst day of hair, huge bubbles Golf Course.
7. Secret Pal : Everyone in the office / organization / department / etc. write / her name, address, telephone number, date of birth (! the actual date of birth for those who have nothing to hide), and a short list of things they want (eg: flowers, sports, chocolate, funny hats, exotic post cards, music, etc.) Fold the slips and put it in a hat. Then, each person picks up a piece of — making sure that no one took its name (if yes, every slip to go back and try again). After all fall apart, and everyone else's name, the fun begins! You are the secret of Paul to the person whose name has been picked. During the Secret Pal experience (we recommend at least three months), the "mission" to do creative, spontaneous, funny and invigorating things partner … all anonymously, of course. Maybe send flowers in his / her leave home, a note on his desk, how much you enjoy working with, or admire professional, and appreciate his contribution to the organization or perhaps simply send a Valentine's card in September, with the remark that he could not wait until February to send your love. The bottom line is that it is fun and uplifting – and impossible for the partner to figure out who your secret pal. And, of course, the extra special fun, as long as there is a secret pal of the lucky partner, someone in the group, the Secret Pal and makes fun thing for you! At the end of the predetermined time period to a public event where the secret Pals are revealed.
B. Theme Days
first Clothing hats; socks (only one match?); tacky tourist; tacky / ugly tie; clashing clothes; There's Casual Clothing Day week / month. (This is a way to acknowledge the "secret identity" they all seem to be, on the side of ourselves that our friends to see, but also to the staff – who, let's face it, we can actually spend more time — rarely get see). Hawaii, occasionally even a television newscasters wear Aloha shirts instead of the term "business dress" broadcasts. This is a real nod to the players, joie de vivre spirit in all of us; certain colors (for example, a color or color family only, ebony and ivory, etc.); inside out; Crazy T-shirts; pajamas; eccentric accessories.
2. Food: I have a day meal; Notes orange rind; hot dog banana; using food dyes to change the colors of the food (pasta blue purple potatoes?); senior management can cook and serve food for employees; splits do-it-yourself bananas; gourmet lunch; Food Olympics …
3. Celebrate : Special leave; un-birthday; on Tuesday; The giggling friends; standing ovation (at meetings in the cafeteria); crazy awards (the bosses, employees, part-time employees); first day of the working people; Airport check-in; Christmas in July; Summer Beach Party in February; helium balloons (give them away, decorate or write messages to external notes inside); $ 1.00 this anonymous gift exchange; celebrity for a day; decorate your boss's office …
4. Flower : Bring & # 39; em to decorate the office; give them a note of acknowledgment; there's a bunch that somebody is always an hour and then hand over to the next person; Balloon bouquets …
5. Photos : (baby, pets, cars, children) of the billboard; newsletters; Award seats; The training room.
6 days special person : Secretary day celebrations; Family Day: the photos, or take the family for lunch, a lunch; specialized office picnic day; Gopher Day: delegate things to people (ie, please go to this or that-Fer) or when they come and see the shadow, you can leave and do not return to work for six weeks you massage on April 30 …
7. be kind to others day (of course, this really should be every day!) Make a spontaneous, anonymous character of the other things — for example, teacup Clear all the staff room;. colleagues to complete the report; finish his assistant filing …
8. objections : Put a sheet of paper and ask people to contribute to the best excuse I've ever heard or given: late returning goods, do not pay the bills, etc. (use a real or that one up)
9. Awards : enter someone's workplace Night Each person gets his name. They decide to award a prize and worthy title to go with it. Choose fun, not up and down premiums. Here are a few examples of titles and awards:
o the best blow-dried hair mousse … to the salon.
o Perkiest voice … the new phone headset.
o person … most of the benign morning cup of chai voucher 10 local tea room.
o the most … handwriting pen embossed name and the company name.
first Humor Space: Create a laugh books (people write funny anecdotes and jokes are non-toxic, bind and distribute at the end of the quarter or year); Cartoon Corner; jokes / cartoons memos and newsletters; smile more; Treasury bills or magazines cartoon fun waiting rooms and bathrooms; Replacing laughter; The room of laughter; Comedy library of books, CDs and DVDs -…
2. Games : The non-competitive / cooperative games; charades; skits; secret word (sound of the word, everyone cross your legs, or looks, or change seats, etc.); treasure hunt …
3. The Great Work Exchange : Trading jobs, clothes, offices for one day. OK, OK, try to at least an hour. 10 minutes later?
4. lifts Smile, you people together (you do not need to know them either) face each other; There are cartoons on the side walls call for increased session.
5. What is good? : Begin meetings with each person asking "What's going good class?"
6. Joy Box Break : Instead of coffee or tea 03:15, take ten minutes off to do it, read or play something fun (read the novel, thumb through the "Far Side "cartoon book, look at the pages of a film comedy that later, the headphones to listen to a comedy tape); try the rule "no-work-talk" in the breaks; Joybreak create a committee to plan occasional break-time group interactions and activities.
7. Stroll Meetings : 2-3 person meetings, going for a walk in nature together
(a mini-recorder to capture ideas and decisions in minutes).
8. Best errors : Stories divided into five-minute sessions that people share with one another embarrassing or funny stories about their work or personal life.
9. mural : Put a large piece of paper in a common area. Pick a topic and ask people to contribute to it for a while. They draw, doodles, words, poetry, paste newspaper clippings, etc.
10 Lunchtime Fun : Go to lunch with co-workers all wearing bow or fun hat. Give an outrageously good tip to the waiter. Sing a song for the waiter is doing a good job.
11 not birthday (pick someone and give them a surprise birthday party)
12 to decorate the boss's office ribbons, flowers and balloons
13 Way to Go notes : have you ever wanted to tell someone what you admire, respect or appreciate about them, but never got around to it? Create a large envelope to each person in the workplace and put them in a common area. Every week we invite everyone to write notes on special acknowledgment of their bosses, employees or suppliers – which caught them doing something right. Make notes of the corresponding envelope. After one month, everyone opens the envelope.
14 Caption Competition : Put the cartoon without a word field staff bulletin board. Invite people to a new label that will fit the cartoon. As people go through the day they can read what others have written and added to the list.
Source by Carla Rieger